1. We require 24-hours notice to cancel your appointment. If you cancel any later than 24-hours before hand, you will be charged $50.00 USD. If you do not call us to inform us that you will not be attending and you do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged $100.00 USD. Cancellations must be via phone or text, not email.
2. Our phone lines are open 24/7 and your call will always be answered and logged on our system.
3. We know at times that clients may find a dress at a prior appointment. We are sorry but cancellation charges will still apply.
4. As we are a small company we have a limited number of appointments per day. This 24-hour cancellation system allows us to give others the chance to take your appointment slot should you not wish to attend. For us to continue to offer such a private service, we hope that our clients understand our need for this policy.
5. For further information on our policies, please see our disclaimer below.
Customers purchasing a dress from Betsy Couture will be required to sign a Sales Agreement. This is to ensure that customers are 100% happy with the garment which they are committing to buy. This policy is due to the custom nature of the merchandise and is in place to protect both the consumer and the company.
If you choose to buy a bespoke/custom designed wedding gown from us, we require ½ payment upon signing of the Sales Agreement, and the final payment will be due at the final fitting before dress pickup. The easiest way to pay your balance with us is with cash, personal check or cashier’s check. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.